To find out that the air ducts in your house are dirty just open your air conditioner front panel and check if you see dirt, dust and clogging, then it’s time to clean your ducts. You can either do it yourself or hire a professional and get the job done perfectly. You can check this anytime to look for any dust build-up. It should be clean or a little dust build-up. Duct Cleaning Melbourne has become an important job so by maintaining your duct cleaning you’ll keep your surroundings and hygienic.
How to take care of ducts and keep your air conditioning clean?
To maintain the air ducts and keep it in good condition between cleanings, you can follow these tips:
- Regularly change the air filters and maintain the cleaning regularly.
- Keep the ventilators air filters cleaned so your air conditioner system works properly.
- Air ducts suck the dust from your own house, regular vacuuming and cleaning is a must job.
- By cleaning your house you can reduce the consistency of dust.
- Use humidifier or dehumidifier
- Keep a check on the cooling coil while the air conditioner is in operation.
- Ensure that the ducts are completely sealed and free from leakage.
Examining The Heater
Check the heat exchanger surface, it should look clean and visible. The blades of blowers should also be clean properly and it should be free from oil and other dirt.
Examine the air conditioner coil completely and look for any signs of dust or dirt.
The fins of the coil must be straight and space so it could work smoothly and look at the coil drain pan, it should be draining and the water is flowing outside.
Ses Duct Cleaning is always available for their customers. We are available 24 hours of 7 days a week. You can call us anytime and book our quality services for Duct Cleaning in Melbourne. Get your free quote now- 03 4014 9992